- EU undergraduate students wanting to study in the UK can cover the total cost of their tuition fees with a loan from Student Finance England.
- EU postgraduate students wanting to study anywhere in the EU will be able to apply for a loan of Euro12.000 – Euro18.000 from the year 2015 (subject to approval)
- Students wanting to study in the USA can apply for Financial Aid to cover the cost of their tuition fees.
- Annual grant available from Cyprus for all students in further education of between Euro1700 – Euro3.400.
- Grants & bursaries available for EU students studying in the UK of between GBP1.000 and GBP4.000.
- Students wanting to go to university can apply for the Cypriot scholarship for excellent students (18.5/20 Apolyterion) from the Cyprus Scholarship Foundation.
- A number of entry scholarships are available from certain UK universities depending on the students grades.
- Certain UK universities also offer scholarships based on family income and special circumstances.
For conditions that apply and for further information please contact our offices for an appointment
“The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet” – Aristotle